We have extensive experience of events at Stockholmsmässan, and we know the unique flows of every single event. We will therefore secure and optimize our visitor flows in the best possible way. We have identified positions where there can be a risk of congestion and queues forming (parking meters, Main Entrance, registration desks, checkout counters, cloakrooms, toilets, exhibition aisles, restaurants, cafés, exhibitor lounges, our service center and the press center).
Examples of measures that can/will be implemented in order to avoid queues and congestion:
• Increase capacity (additional event days, longer opening hours, larger areas, wider walkways).
• Adapt opening hours, offer earlier admissions to avoid congestion.
• Encourage visitors to buy tickets digitally before the event opens.
• Cashless transactions
• We encourage car owners to avoid queues at the parking meters by using parking apps
• Clear floor markings to remind people to maintain social distancing
• Barriers and other cordoned off areas
• On-site staff to ensure visitor numbers are controlled.
• Enhanced staffing to offer assistance. Hosts circulating to maintain a presence.
• One-way flows, separate entrances and exits as required and where possible.
• Scanning of visitors to continuously ensure the number of people in the venue
• We will adapt the operational form of the Service Center according to each event’s needs, with contact interface by means of, for example, mobile or phone service.