It is the responsibility of each and every one of us to take our safety guidelines extremely seriously when meeting up at our venue. If we do this, we will have a more pleasant experience and a safer work environment.
With large surface areas, the best possible safety measures and defined flow concepts ready to use, there are excellent conditions in place to maintain distancing. Examples of measures taken to maintain distancing and avoid congestion:
• When an event is being planned (floor plans), sufficient space is provided to make it possible for all visitors to maintain distancing based on the nature, type and content of the event
• We strive to achieve a total net space of at least 4 sqm /person.
• We are widening the aisles, aiming for our main walkways to be 4 meters wide
• The event’s other areas are planned and adapted in accordance with the current recommendations from the Public Health Agency of Sweden
• We are limiting the number of seats in lecture rooms and conference halls by blocking off or removing seats. The recommended distance between seats is 2 meters (at least 1,5 meters)
• We are offering organizers and exhibitors safe meetings by presenting new formats and spaces (for example areas with perspex screensrearranging furniture in our current rooms and larger spaces)
• We are offering organizers and exhibitors different kinds of safety kits, to uphold safe meetings
• The minimum permitted size for a traditional exhibition stand is 12 sqm
• The maximum number of staff (simultaneously) allowed in a traditional exhibition stand is 1 person per 6 sqm (i.e. max. 2 staff in a 12 sqm stand)