We have enhanced our requirements for hygiene and developed new health and safety procedures in order to meet the challenges posed by Covid-19. We are at all times following the recommendations issued by the Public Health Agency of Sweden and the government.
We are following the UFI’s (The Global Association of the Exhibition Industry) global guidelines for safe events, which we are now working to implement with reference to our circumstances and the recommendations in force.
Keeping the venue clean is always important to us. We have now introduced measures including regular extra cleaning, extra hand-washing facilities and hand sanitizer.
• We are reminding our visitors to wash their hands.
• Cleaning protocols are displayed in all toilets for quality assurance purposes.
• We are making sure that there are extra hand-washing facilities.
• Regular extra cleaning in busy areas.
• We are increasing the capacity of soap dispensers.
• Disinfection of particularly busy areas.
• We are providing special waste bins for face masks and gloves.
• Our trained hosts are in place to help our visitors to observe our new restrictions.
• We are blocking off every other urinal in order to avoid congestion.
• We are making sure that face masks and gloves are available to purchase.
• We are installing perspex screens at busy contact interfaces between staff and visitors.
• We take care of our staff by offering hand sanitizer, face masks and gloves.